Monday, January 13, 2014

Crochet Top For American Girl

Hello,

I made two different American girl tops from the same pattern.  There are so many nice patterns out there for sale but because I'm not good at reading pattern so I preferred to create my own pattern.  Sorry I don't have it written down. I made them up as I crochet.

I made the first one short and added a flower and a hair band for a summer top.


Then I made the second one longer. Love the way it turned out.  It looks like one of the jacket that I have.   This time a hat to go with the jacket.

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a wonderful week a head!

Helen




7 comments:

Ann said...

Helen those are beautiful. I could never come up with something like that without a pattern. You are very talented

Ann said...

Helen those are beautiful. I could never come up with something like that without a pattern. You are very talented

Katie, Julep and Derby's Mom said...

Wow - awesome! You will sell a ton of them I'm sure.

Sending warm hugs your way,
Katie

Unknown said...

I too create for AG dolls and don't write down a pattern. I hope you do more because I love this one and plan to replicate it! Thanks for sharing!

SUGANTHI said...

How clever you are Helen. I like the second one too and the hat , so pretty.

Nati said...

Very pretty, Helen!!

Vicki in MN said...

I absolutely love that second one-you still don't have a written pattern for it??? I would love to make one :-)