Monday, January 6, 2014

Celebrate/2014 Goal

Hello,

I am back for just a quick post.  I had collected quite a few embossing folders but rarely use them.  Here is a card inspired from google search.


I don't have New Year resolution but I have a goal for 2014.  I wanted to do more craft shows; however, I will be selling only selected items from my creations.  I won't be creating much paper crafts.  Instead I will be crocheting/knitting doll clothes.  I had crochet a few doll clothes during my absent from blogging.  I will share them next time. 

Until then . . . . have a wonderful week a head!

Helen

8 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

Love the contrasting embossing.I do hope you will share paper crafts on your blog for your blogger pals

Ann said...

That is a great looking card. Love the way you did that. I think I might have that celebrate embossing folder

Patty O'Malley said...

Lovely card, Helen! Hope you won't give up paper crafts completely.

Katie, Julep and Derby's Mom said...

Love the fact that you're hooked - just like I am - on making doll clothing! You should do extremely well at craft shows selling these items.

Keep warm and happy creating in 2014!
Katie

Merry said...

Great combination of embossing folders. Terrific cards. Can't wait to see what you have been crocheting.

Merry said...

Great combination of embossing folders. Terrific cards. Can't wait to see what you have been crocheting.

Leanne said...

Hi Helen! Happy New Year to you. Pretty card. I hope you will be able to accomplish your goal for 2014. All the best to you. Your string art cards are absolutely gorgeous.

Monica said...

Extra ordinarily nice card. Love the sentiment and the embossing and all.