Thursday, November 19, 2009

A few more mini albums

Hello,
I have just a few more mini albums to share.  These are just regular book like mini albums.  After making several waterfall mini albums, I was ready for something different.  Lucky me I found this blog here.  It show you how to put a mini album in just a few minutes. If you read my post, you knew it took me two hours to make one card.  There is no way I am going to make an album in a few  minutes.  I like my albums' cover sturdy, actually all my covers including post-it-note holder are hard covers. They look quite impressive right Rachel?

For the front cover I decided to use punches instead of quill flowers.  These  swirls here are from "Clear Stamp."  I love swirls and love them even more when they were half off.

 
I hand cut this poinsettia petals and assemble them.  This was inspired from "Mainly Flowers" blog.

 
Can't leave without showing another quilled flowers.
After making the waterfall albums, I thought the book like mini albums are too plan.  So I added this O' Christmas tree on one of the inside page. This made the album more interesting.  Won't you agree?
 

Thank you for stopping by.  Have a great day!

Hugs,                                                                                                                                             
Helen                                                                                                                                                    


2 comments:

Patty O'Malley said...

So cute,Helen!

Rae said...

Very pretty, Helen. And of course I would definitely agree that your book bindings are quite sturdy. Very professional, one would NEVER guess your secret. :)
I've missed a few days, so I'm off to check out more of your blog!